2015 Festival Dates: July 2-5, 2015
Now in it's 10th year, the Continental Cup International Youth Sports Festival is the premier internationally-driven youth sports event in the United States. Combining competitions in three sports (soccer, basketball, baseball) with a focus on cultural exchange between athletes from different countries, the Continental Cup is a one-of-a-kind - and once-in-a-lifetime - event!
Over 3,000 athletes from dozens of countries travel to Cleveland each July to compete for championships at professional sports venues, meet new friends from around the world and create life-long memories.
- Over 3,000 athletes from 10 different countries
- 228 teams playing more than 550 games on 40 fields/courts
- $3.3 million of economic activity in Greater Cleveland
- Over 1,900 teams from 37 countries
- $24.4 million in economic activity in Greater Cleveland