The Continental Cup International Youth Sports Festival is a stay-to-play event. Participating teams must book accommodations through the Festival's lodging partner TeamInn. Please follow the instructions below to access the hotel and lodging info.
For Team Managers
- Click here to access the lodging website: webapi.myteaminn.com
- Complete the registration form. Click JOIN THIS TEAM.
- Select ADD A NEW TEAM.
- Please complete every field with your information, and you must choose YOUTH SPORTS (Team Type) and then select SAVE AND ADD PLAYERS.
- Next, the team manager and/or coach must enter one at a time, the email address for each of the parents on their team and select ADD PLAYER TO TEAM. (An automatic email is generated to each parent and asks them to “register their player”.) At the next screen, you will be prompted to add first and last name of the player.
- Continue adding all email addresses of the parents and each players first and last name until completed, then hit DONE.
- You will then see the Team Roster that you have entered. Each individual parent will receive an email notification to sign up their child. Once the parents have done so, you as the team manager and/or coach will be notified Via Email that they can start booking for the event. YOU CANNOT BEGIN BOOKING ROOMS FOR THE EVENT UNTIL ALL PLAYERS HAVE INDIVIDUALLY REGISTERED FROM THE EMAIL INVITE THAT AUTOMATICALLY GOES OUT.
Please wait for the automated email asking that you register your athlete before attempting to book lodging. This email will be generated when your team manager registers your team.
For questions about the TeamInn system please contact Kim Kubiak (firstname.lastname@example.org | 440-539-4738)
For general questions about Continental Cup housing and lodging please contact Monica Gustin (email@example.com | 216-479-6346)