Opening Cerermony & Multi-Cultural Festival
July 2, 2015
Finnie Stadium, Baldwin Wallace University
141 E. Bagley Road, Berea, Ohio
Continental Cup athletes experience the thrill, excitement and pageantry of the Opening Ceremony. The night begins with an exciting festival featuring games, live entertainment, food and drink. Athletes then represent their country in the Parade of Nations marching in front of thousands of parents and community members. After some live entertainment, the Official Continental Cup Cauldron is lit and an amazing fireworks display lights up the night sky.
Multi-Cultural Festival - 6 p.m.
- Music from DJ Ryan Wolf - Official DJ of the Cleveland Browns
- Inflatables, interactive booths and exhibits
- Food trucks
Opening Ceremony - 8 p.m.
Special Events and Activities
The competition is important, but so is making new friends and making lifelong memories. The Continental Cup features nightly events and activities for the athletes. This year's special events will include the Opening Ceremony, Multi-cultural cookout and trips to the Swings-n-Things Family Fun Park and the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo.
Full Special Events Schedule
Thursday, July 2nd
- Opening Ceremony (Finnie Stadium, Baldwin Wallace University)
- Festival Village: 6 - 8 p.m.
- Opening Ceremony & Parade of Nations: 8 - 9:15 p.m.
Friday, July 3rd
- Multi-cultural cookout (Baldwin Wallace University)
- Sports Zone (Baldwin Wallace University)
Saturday, July 4th
- Swing-N-Things Family Fun Park Excursion (Swings-N-Things, Olmsted Twp.)
Available at a discounted rate of $10 to teams not staying at Baldwin Wallace University
Sunday, July 5th -- Championship Sunday
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo Excursion (Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, Cleveland)
Free admission for all Continental Cup athletes
Standard admission rates for Continental Cup families and coaches
Travel to the Continental Cup to compete but experience all the Cleveland has to offer with an exciting trip to one of several exciting excursions. Take a trip to Cedar Point - the world's top amusement park, check out the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame, or take a specially designed trip to many other Cleveland area attractions.