BECOME A VOLUNTEER CHAMPION
The Greater Cleveland Sports Commission prides itself on being one of the most distinguished Sports Commissions in the country, effectively leveraging sports events and activities to further economic development in Northeast Ohio.
Our success over the years would not be possible if it were not for our volunteers. You truly help us put on some of the best amateur sporting events in the world! We truly appreciate all of the time and effort you put forth while helping the Sports Commission host successful events!
In order to accomplish our mission, we need individuals who are willing to dedicate their time and skills by volunteering for our various events. 2013 was a busy year for the Sports Commission, and our volunteers provided a tremendous amount of support throughout the year. As we look towards another busy year in 2014, we will need the same passion and effort to make it another success year!
By volunteering for the Sports Commission, you can,
Connect with your community
Help others and have fun doing it
Assist in running major sporting events
Make new friends while making an impact
Provide your knowledge and skills
Improve your resume
Obtain new skills
Network with individuals in the Sports Industry
Below is a list of our events for 2014. If you would like to volunteer for any of these events, please click the REGISTER NOW button to sign up. You will be able to see a listing of all of our upcoming volunteer opportunities. Select any of the events that you may be interested in volunteering for. By signing up for an event, you will be one of the first to receive the volunteer information for that specific event when it is available.
REGISTER TO BE A VOLUNTEER HERE
2014 Greater Cleveland Sports Commission Volunteer Opportunities:
- USTA Fed Cup Tennis - Feb. 8-9, 2014
- NCAA Division II Men's and Women's Swimming & Diving National Championships - March 12-14, 2014: Register Here
- NCAA Division II Wrestling National Championships - March 14-15, 2014: Register Here
- NCAA Collegiate Women's Bowling National Championship - April 10-12, 2014
- Mid-American Conference Baseball Championship - May 21-24, 2014
- University & Cadet Wrestling National Championships - May 22-25, 2014
- Web.com Cleveland Open - June 2-8, 2014
- Continental Cup International Youth Sports Festival - July 3-6, 2014
- Rock & Roll Half Marathon - Oct. 12, 2014
If you have any questions or would like more information about volunteer opportunities, please contact Matt Sajna at 216.363.1109 or firstname.lastname@example.org.