BECOME A VOLUNTEER CHAMPION
The mission of the Greater Cleveland Sports Commission is to measurably enhance the economy, image and quality of life in the Greater Cleveland Community by attracting and creating significant sporting events and activities.
Our success over the years would not be possible if it were not for our volunteers. You truly help us put on some of the best amateur sporting events in the world. We truly appreciate all of the time and effort you put forth while helping the Sports Commission host successful events.
In order to accomplish our mission, we need individuals who are willing to dedicate their time and skills by volunteering for our various events. As we look towards 2012, we will need your help even more than ever!
By volunteering for the Sports Commission, you can…
Connect with your community
Help others and have fun doing it
Assist in running major sporting events
Make new friends while making an impact
Provide your knowledge and skills
Improve your resume
Obtain new skills
Network with individuals in the Sports Industry
If you have what it takes to become a Volunteer Champion, please click on the link below to register as a volunteer. By registering, you will be one of the first to receive volunteer information for specific events as it becomes available.
REGISTER TO BE A VOLUNTEER HERE
2013 Greater Cleveland Sports Commission Volunteer Opportunities:
- Gaelic Games Finals: August 30 - September 1, 2013
- Cleveland Classic: September 20 - 21, 2013 -- Register to Volunteer Here
- Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon: October 6, 2013 -- Register to Volunteer Here
- ACHA Division I Showcase - October 11-13, 2013
- USA Fencing North American Cup - November 8-11, 2013
- NCAA Division II Men's and Women's Swimming & Diving National Championships - March 12-14, 2014
- NCAA Division II Wrestling National Championships - March 14-15, 2014
- NCAA Collegiate Women's Bowling National Championship - April 10-12, 2014
If you have any questions or would like more information about volunteer opportunities, please contact Mark Lembke at 216.363.1107 or email@example.com.